What Is truSculpt iD?
truSculpt iD is a body-contouring procedure that delivers high-quality cosmetic solutions. It is a non-invasive treatment that uses radiofrequency (RF) to target and destroy stubborn and undesired body fat while at the same time tightening loose skin and helping reduce the appearance of cellulite.
truSculpt iD vs. 3D
Cutera truSculpt iD is the latest version of truSculpt by Cutera. Both truSculpt iD and 3D use RF to destroy fat which is then naturally eliminated by the body over time. However, truSculpt iD has the additional ability to treat more than one area at the same time.
truSculpt iD vs. CoolSculpting
Because both procedures are types of non-surgical fat reduction treatments, they may seem similar. However, there are a variety of differences. While truSculpt uses heat to damage and eliminate fat in nearly all areas of the body, CoolSculpting uses cold to destroy fat and targets more specific areas.
What Are the Benefits of truSculpt iD?
truSculpt iD provides a variety of aesthetic treatment benefits. It reduces unwanted fat and cellulite and tightens and firms loose skin. It also has other benefits:
- It’s virtually pain-free. As a non-invasive cosmetic solution, the treatment doesn’t involve any needles or scalpel blades. Heat describe as a “hot stone massage” is the most common side effect experienced.
- It’s safe. truSculpt iD is an FDA-cleared fat reduction procedure. There are no medical risks in getting a truSculpt treatment.
- It has little to no downtime. You can return to your regular daily activity immediately after treatment.
- It works fast. You’ll be able to see the before and after results of truSculpt iD 8-12 weeks after the first session.
- It can be used by all skin types.
- It is a versatile procedure used to treat large and small areas of the body. It can be used to remove fat from the belly, arms, and double chin.
- It delivers permanent results. Fat cells are permanently destroyed in the treatment area and is excreted by the body.
If you’re looking for a clinic offering truSculpt iD near you and want to ask about the cost, turn to em clinic. Our team of aestheticians provides quality services so you can feel and look your best. Contact us by dialling 519-668-7449 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.